Parity Technologies builds core infrastructure to power a better internet - one that respects the freedom and data of individuals - and to empower developers to create better services through decentralized technologies.
As the Ecosystem Development Lead, you will identify, engage and nurture key relationships to external development teams that have the potential to contribute to the Substrate & Polkadot ecosystems. The overall objective is to improve the Substrate platform and accelerate its adoption. Substrate-compatible services and products provided by third parties play an important role in this effort.
We are looking for a talented individual with the right mix of entrepreneurial instinct, technical understanding, strategic thinking, and sales skills. This role will require travel on a regular basis.
- Manage relationships with external development teams and build efficient communication channels to their development leads / CTOs
- Communicate with prospective development teams to demonstrate the product and how it adds value to their business; guide teams in making informed platform decisions
- Help external teams navigate the Substrate & Polkadot ecosystems: available technical solutions, governance & economics considerations, partners in the ecosystem, etc.
- Identify high-leverage development teams to contribute to the Substrate ecosystem - establish, develop and maintain relationships with these teams
- Monitor the state of the Substrate ecosystem and identify trends
- Constantly collect feedback and relay it to internal teams
- Excellent technical understanding of blockchain technologies
- Excellent understanding of blockchain ecosystems
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including the ability to speak to different constituencies such as business development, communications and engineering internally and externally
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive, prioritize, communicate, and function in a small team
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Experience in ecosystem building (ideally for open source / blockchain technologies)
- Background / experience in software engineering
- We offer German Language Courses
- Free drinks and snacks
- Games nights and other company events like retreats and beer tasting nights.
- Generous Conference/Personal Development Budget.
- a KICKASS team with the ambition to change the world with open source software.