Do you believe that Financial Markets will be redefined by the ongoing Digital transformation? Are you looking for a project that will allow you to play a role driving that transformation?
Then you should join Wirex!
Here you’ll be joining a fast-growing talented team, transforming the way people, businesses, and devices connect and transact with each other around the world. We have grown to 150+ heads in just three years and are embarking on a massive International expansion with new office locations in Toronto, Shanghai, Tokyo and Atlanta having just opened.
We’re leading the way in combining cryptocurrency with traditional currencies to redefine the payments landscape.
Wirex is the original crypto-enabled payment card, wallet and app combination having surpassed $1.5Billion in transactions and 1million+ app users globally.
In this role, you will be working with Global Head of Product and you will be responsible for managing and driving the product roadmap and features, from conception through to launch across the proposition portfolio of Wirex.
- Create and devise direct response / performance marketing email campaigns
- Track performance and analyse results to develop messages for continuous performance growth
- Create segmented user journeys across email, SMS, in-app messaging and push notifications
- establish robust multi-variant testing campaigns
- Process mapping user journeys
- Identifying campaign result metrics and reporting key data to management
- Implement email marketing best practices across esp.
- Brainstorming new ideas for fresh creative campaigns or making adjustments to test with ongoing campaigns
- Work closely with the CRM team to develop new audiences and target them efficiently.
- Audience segmentation and data selection for paid campaigns
- Minimum 3-4 years experience of email marketing experience
- Proven track-record of planning and executing email campaigns
- HTML skills essential
- Excellent English writing skills
- Experience with customer journey mapping
- Strong analytical and data skills
- Proactive work-ethic
- Drive the global financial revolution
- Work on an incredible innovative product that combines the speed and flexibility of blockchain finance with the acceptance of traditional currency delivered via a mobile app
- Grow your career and professional development at an innovative FinTech company
- Work in a highly professional and creative environment
- Work flexible office hours
- Central Location
- 25 day of annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Health cover
- Regular team gatherings and social events