We are looking for a Environmental engineer to use the principles of engineering, soil science, biology, and chemistry to participate into technically solutions to environmental problems. You will be involved in efforts to grow compliance with environmental public policy, optimize the utilization of resources and improve the quality of surrounding environment.
Envoromental Enginner will be responsible for:
- Providing system and component design that reduce negative impact on environment
- Serving as a technical advisor on environmental policies and standards to ensure regulatory applicability
- Conducting research and technical audits on environmental impact of project, analyzing data and performing quality control checks
He / She
- Provide system and component design that reduce negative impact on environment
- Serve as a technical advisor on environmental policies and standards to ensure regulatory applicability
- Conduct research and technical audits on environmental impact of project, analyze data and perform quality control checks
- Develop resources management schemes
- Provide systems technical evaluation
- Integrate latest technologies into systems
- Address problems and develop environmental solutions to prevent damage
- Collaborate with scientists, planners and experts
- Monitor progress and provide recommendations reports
- Document and maintain plans, requirement, protocols, permits and standard operating procedures
- Achieve quality, sales, revenue and profitability goals
- Proven working experience
- Hands on experience with analytical, mechanical and compliance software
- Ability to think on large and small scale
- Familiarity with quality assurance, documentation, environmental rules, regulations and best practices
- Project and personnel management skills
- Current professional engineer license
- Advanced MS Office skills
Finalist will be member of BI matters the 1st Greek Startup providing Intelligent Ecosystem Services.
He/she will participate in international seminars and conferences etc, in know -how exchange programs etc.
Job position may be part or full time, in-house or partially distant.