Building the best cutting edge, open source blockchain software is not enough… people need to know about it! The Event Coordinator creates opportunities for people to learn about our tech through in-person and online events.
- Organise online and in-person meetups, including planning the program, booking the venue and speakers, and managing setup
- Coordinate speaker requests, sponsorship, and event attendance
- Research events and create quarterly proposals for events to attend
- Create and maintain event calendar and events metrics report
- Create, execute, and report on strategies to improve events
- Experience in event coordination
- Ability to manage concurrent projects
- Interest in blockchain technology and web 3.0
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive and resourceful, prioritize, communicate, and function in a small team
- Ability to plan events from the perspective of our developer audience
- Startup experience or other experience in fast-moving environments
- Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building of the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom and autonomy to achieve that goal.
- Because we value initiative and learning, weve defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your own choosing. We think you know whats best for you!
- Parity is a diverse company with people from various countries and we will support you with German language courses where needed.
- Not all of us who collaborate work in the same place. Bringing the team together is something we value a lot, so we regularly go on team retreats.
To apply to this position, we ask you to answer a few questions in the application form. This helps us get a better feeling for your knowledge about this space and expedite the hiring process on our end. For the most part there is no hard ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ to those questions so please give extensive explanations with your answers. Please add a paragraph telling us a little bit about yourself in a cover letter.