We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six-person company in London to a 90+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
Our Chief Revenue Officer is responsible for the growth of our revenue streams via business development, and our global expansion.
We’re looking for a proactive Executive Assistant to support them in a timely and professional manner, providing high-quality administrative and operational assistance.
Your main duties will include liaising with team managers, developing systems and processes for managing and reporting on multiple live projects, preparing briefing documents and internal reports and managing schedules and meetings.
You’ll also be liaising with key clients to ensure information and operations flows efficiently and effectively.
We’ll be honest, we’re perfectionists - we’re looking for someone to be five steps ahead with our same high standards to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Act as the key contact point between the Chief Revenue Officer, team managers, and key clients
- Manage the Chief Revenue Officer’s inbox and calendar; identify potential scheduling conflicts and take appropriate action to resolve
- Develop systems and processes to effectively manage multiple projects
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner, including screening and directing phone calls/emails and distributing correspondence
- Support the Chief Revenue Officer in external speaking engagements, events and press meetings including working closely with PR and Marketing on presentations, press briefings etc
- Coordinate travel arrangement and itineraries
- Maintain the document filing system
- Handle confidential information with integrity
- Strong experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role to C-level in a high-growth startup
- Excellent knowledge of office productivity suites (MS Office, Gdocs, Slack, Jira etc.)
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Brilliant stakeholder management
- Fast learner, entrepreneurial mindset and open to new challenges
- An enthusiasm for live music
- Knowledge of another language will be a plus
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here