Working alongside the Founder/Director you will ensure he has excellent administrative support, enabling him to focus on business development and management issues.
- Complete time/diary management
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Organising meetings, preparing agendas, gathering board pack information and occasionally assisting with minute taking
- Performing research on behalf of the Director
- Organising correspondence and following up on pending matters with limited direction
- Communicate with Board Members to schedule monthly Board Meetings
- Coordinating, booking and managing all business travel arrangements including flights, transportation, accommodation and Visas for Director and travelling c-level management
- Working with c-level management, senior managers, office managers and other administrators within group companies and ensuring reports come back to the Director in a streamlined manner
- Being the eyes and ears of the Director, making sure everything is running smoothly when he is between locations
- Manage projects and follow-up with team members where required
- Prepare weekly/monthly project/task updates to the Director
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming post, emails, and other correspondence
- Full and complex financial management
- Assisting with the reporting of the Directors financial accounts
- Liaising with the accountants and providing all necessary information
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents
- Managing expenses and ensuring prompt payment of invoices
- Occasionally managing personal rental properties of the Director
- Dealing with re-directed telephone enquiries
- Minimal personal support such as arranging gifts
- Great organisational and communication skills
- Exceptional time management
- Working within a start-up is desirable but not a necessary requirement
9.00 - 17.30, Mon-Fri - This is not a 24/7 support role however occasionally assistance may be needed out of hours to support with travels/ unforeseen events.
- Our office is in one of the most innovative cities in the world, London.
- You will have the chance to work with a super talented and fun team, and be part of an exhilarating, creative, oozing co-working space.
- We have a relaxed, casual dress code and cool offices, with a view of London and a ping-pong table break whenever you need it.
- We provide our team with a free lunch every week! Alongside free tea, coffee, breakfast cereals and fruit, daily.
- Once per quarter, we take you out for a day of fun and activities.