Here at Streetbees were building the world’s first marketplace for business intelligence, connecting brands and agencies with real people on the ground to gather real-time and in the moment insights. We want to collect the worlds data into a platform that will allow companies to truly understand the worlds thoughts and habits as they change.
We’re now looking for an Executive Assistant to own the schedules and operations for our CEO and COO at a time of incredible growth for the business.
What you’ll be doing and why you’ll want to do it:
What we’re looking for:
We launched in 2015 and in less than a year expanded to 87 countries. We work with clients ranging from Unilever, Coca-Cola and Loreal, generating valuable proprietary data and insights. Streetbees is backed by world-class investors such as LocalGlobe, Octopus and BGF Ventures.
This is a great opportunity to work closely with a lively, diverse and high calibre team in a fast paced and high growth commercial environment. As an Executive Assistant, you will get a competitive salary, and work in a highly social team in a modern, fun and open planned office.
At Streetbees, your company benefits will include:
1) A 24 day paid holiday allowance with the option to buy or sell three additional days a year if desired
2) Flexible working hours - we trust people to manage their time and to focus on wider results; so if you need to work from home to finish a project or leave at 5 on a Tuesday for Choir practice, ensure your manager knows in advance, but feel free to take it.
3) An external training or conference budget of £500 per year to use for topics agreed with your line manager.
4) A pension scheme - our new pension scheme means that Streetbees will start paying a percentage of your salary towards your pension. For further details on how this works get in touch with our head of HR for further information.
5) The Streetbees Lifestyle Committee - any employee will have the opportunity to plan and manage a variety of Streetbees funded socials and activities for the team. Socials and day outs can involve anything from rock climbing or bowling to company meals or pub crawls
6) Wednesday Lunch - We all come together for lunch every Wednesday with a different cuisine each week, paid by the company. Vegetarian and vegan options always provided.
7) Fully Stocked Kitchen - Breakfast is on us every morning and if you need a coffee or a snack at any point throughout the day, please be our guest.
8) Friday Catch-ups - Beers, wine, soft drinks and snacks provided as we celebrate the week’s successes and welcome newcomers.
9) Paid volunteering days - one day per quarter with a registered charity of your choice
10) Games Room - Nintendo Switch with big screen TV + various games
11) Audible subscriptions - the company is more than happy to pay for audiobooks subscriptions of your choice on Amazon as we encourage wider and continued learning among our team
12) Travel - we will reimburse travel within your working hours for any travel undertaken that is related to your line of work e.g. conferences, external meetings etc.
Learn more and watch our introduction to conversational research: http://bit.ly/2aXs2Zb
Try out the Streetbees app: Android (http://bit.ly/2dOyzKn)
For more information, come and have a look around at www.streetbees.com