Lyst is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the CEO and to join our busy office team. This is an opportunity to work at one of Europe’s leading startups, in a fast-paced environment. You will report to the Facilities Director and work closely with the CEO and other executives in the company.
You will be highly organised and detail-oriented, ensuring seamless running of the CEO’s day to day. You will own the management of his diary, liaising with internal and external stakeholders accordingly. You will ensure his overseas travel is managed with precision, maintaining exceptional standards throughout. You will also support with front of house and reception duties, providing a pivotal role in the experience of our team and external visitors.
You will bring high energy and positivity to the role. Using your excellent communication skills, you will build rapport easily and provide a positive experience for guests and stakeholders. You will relish working in a fast-paced environment, maintaining high standards even in the face of change.
Responsibilities will include:
- Excellent diary management for CEO
- High quality admin support for CEO and CXO
- Managing travel arrangements
- Arranging venues for offsite events
- Managing highly confidential information with absolute discretion
- Handling expense claims and credit card reconciliations
- Supporting with reception & front of house duties
- Supporting the Facilities Team in day to day operational activities
We believe that the successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience supporting the CEO or CXO at a fast growth company
- Front of house experience
- Management of complex travel arrangements
- Experience working collaboratively with a wider office / facilities team
Please contact us or you have any questions or would like more information on this opportunity.
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Company pension - up to 3% matching.
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. Were a fashion company so well give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. Youre going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - Its important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact, we go further and all Lysters get £1,500, $1,900 to spend on conferences, courses and training.
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work/life balance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Transport Season ticket loans.
- Team meet-ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things we’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved.