We help businesses to solve complex challenges through practices in design, strategy and development. We´re aiming to find the best, most direct and most rewarding way to build truly cherished experiences.
In our B2B consultancy services, we help our clients launch digital products and services that have a meaningful impact on the world.
The distinctive talent we are looking for is ready for an interactive prototyping process in a cross-functional team and is passionate about UX and product design, with a critical eye and exceptional taste.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Full scope of UX design for client projects
- Produce UX/UI deliverables including use cases, task flows, personas, wireframes and prototypes
- Coordination with internal production and development teams
- Plans and runs workshops with client and team
- Produce UI deliverables including use cases, task flows, personas, wireframes, and prototypes
- Develop sound UI concepts based on an integrated understanding of user needs, business goals, and technical realities
- Translates UX concepts into UI designs that are beautiful and effective
- Interest in design research is a plus
- Creates prototypes and conduct user testing to validate and refine UI approach
- At least 2-3 years as a hands-on interaction / UX of a design team through the product development cycle of successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software applications
- Proven skills in GD / UI / UX application design through your portfolio
- Knowledge of Adobe industry – standard applications – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat and experience with responsive design is a basic requirement
- Must have tablet and phone designing experience and be aware of current trends in mobiles and Internet of Things
- Remarkable interest for design consistency, layouts, color schemes, typography, etc
Advanced degree Graphic Design, UX/Service Design, Product Design or equivalent self-taught skills
WHAT DOES COLORFY OFFER YOU?
- Interesting projects and nice mix of International Start Up and Big Corporate Clients
- Great team and friendly work atmosphere
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Public transportation subsidies
- Modern office located in the heart of Berlin
- Fresh fruits and great coffee
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Yearly professional development budget