HelloFresh are on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home-cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all of the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europe’s fastest growing startup, but at just five years in, we’re the industry leader. Along the way, we’ve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide, and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
So, if you’re keen to join a dynamic and energetic team on a journey to scale with your out-of-the-box thinking and rigorous problem solving, look no further. We have an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Lead to join our growing team.
The Facilities Lead is responsible for the safe and seamless running of the HelloFresh Farm including two sublet floors, and for supporting facilities management at the Granary. This role ensures the buildings have the appropriate maintenance, fire, health & safety and security policies and procedures in place. The Facilities Lead will manage all related third-party relationships, will demonstrate awareness of our brand during ongoing improvements to the building set up, and will lead on utilising the space commercially.
What you will do:
- Implement and maintain Fire, H&S;, UK building standards, and office security policies and procedures and be responsible for ensuring these are followed at all times.
- Manage all 3rd party relationships for all hard and soft surface including but not limited to; electric, gas, AV, IT support & networking, cleaning, pest control, waste disposal, lift maintenance, HVAC maintenance, general maintenance and ongoing DIY / add-on requests
Manage sublet tenants:
- Be the ‘go to’ person for any issues with equipment throughout the building including AV, IT and other appliances such as dishwashers / coffee machines.
- Order IT equipment for new starters and act as the first contact for any IT related issues
Utilise office space commercially:
- Manage the relationship with sublet tenants and landlord in the building and offer relevant support according to what is outlined in their lease agreement
- Be responsible for utilising the HelloFresh Fresh farm to generate income eg. venue hire, and ensure the building has the appropriate set up and necessary support for smooth running events with limited disruption
- Manage a direct report (HelloFresh Host/Office Co-ordinator) and their associated daily tasks including but not limited to reception, internal events, support to CEO and Co-Founder, procurement, facilities related spending
What you will get in return:
- 1-3 years' experience in facilities management
- Strong understanding of UK building standards including Health and Safety, Fire, and maintenance, and ensuring facilities are complaint at all times
- Experience managing budgets and related spending
- Basic technical IT and AV understanding would be an advantage
- Work hands on and are happy to be the 'go-to' person for anything
- Have high energy and personality, you thrive in working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Competitive salary
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Free local gym access (after probation)
- Breakfast everyday
- Desk beers every Friday
- Pension scheme contribution
- Fantastic social activities (we once transformed our office into a multilevel, mini golf course!)
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!