Would you like to work in a international company in the e-commerce sector? Do you like and know how to lead people and projects?
We are a company in growth and with a lot of challenges and projects to take! One of our biggest challenges is to produce and deliver the best products to our clients as quickly as possible
We are looking now for a Factory Manager with a lot of proactivity and great leadership skills to help us in achieving our goals and make us the leading company in e-commerce sector.
Camaloon is a Barcelona based e-commerce that allows the customization of a wide range of products (buttons, stickers, magnets, t-shirts, mugs, amongst others), offering solutions to both companies and individuals.
Our products are made in our facilities located at the heart of 22@, Barcelona’s innovation district.
We are a company with a young and versatile team with a clear international focus and it is our mission to inspire our clients to create unforgettable products.
Camaloon is one of Itnig rapidly growing startups such as Factorial, Quipu, Parkimeter and others. It is a great place to learn from ridiculously talented professionals, where we have interesting discussions and debate different solutions to similar problems on all startups.
Implementing and setting up all the necessary procedures:
- You will be responsable for the planning and scheduling stage as well as the production (control and supervisión ) stage.
- Setting up the production process, drawing up a production schedule
- Managing multiple production sections
- Control of manufacturing and shipping
- Ensure that the production is cost effective
- Deciding on what resources and technology are required
- Management of product purchases, stocks, production management, maintenance and shipments.
- Supervise the maintenance of the facility
- Responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment programs
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control
- People Management (aprox.25 people)
What do we look for in you?
Minimum experience of 3 years as factory manager or production manager
Proactivity, leadership ability, accustomed to challenges.
Good management skills and team motivation
Problem solving skills, good planning and organizational skills
Ability to work under the pressure and to deliver results on time
Comfortable in fast-paced, dynamic environment and ability to switch Projects based on prioritization of assignments.
Capacity for continuous improvement.
Experience in leading/creating projects from the scratch is a plus
Experience in printing technologies (silkscreen + digital)
What we offer:
- A growing position in a leading company in its sector.
- Competitive salary according to your experience.
- Young and international work environment
- A project with opportunities for professional growth and development