Forget everything you know about the standard cash register and join the revolution. Tiller is a SaaS Point-of- Sale for merchants. We offer an iPad cash register with a cloud based back-office where managers can access, remotely and in real-time, data analysis tools that will help them steer their business. Welcome to the new Smart POS!
Why join Tiller?
Established in Paris and rapidly growing throughout France, Tiller is now sailing international waters, seeking new adventures. With a dynamic, energetic and talented team, Tiller is focused on growth and on becoming the market leader in iPad POS solutions. With over 3.500 satisfied customers in more than 28 countries, Tiller is ready to take the next big step, so jump aboard!
YOUR MISSION, should you accept…
As the Finance Operations Manager, you will contribute to lead and be part of our growing Finance team in Spain. You will work in closely with leadership and you will be responsible of supporting, optimizing and driving daily operations and analyzing and implementing tools and dashboards to support growth. Cash control and planning will be your daily breakfast and continuing communication with both internal and external stakeholders your best ally.
Also, you will have a key role in the ongoing management of our growing business. You will take ownership of the day-to-day financial management and administration of the business to ensure accurate and timely financial records and reporting.
Your role includes:
- Work together with HQ and local leadership
- Take part to the set-up of financing report to the local country manager and to the group
- Communicate effectively with external partners (customers, suppliers…) to improve financial efficiency.
- Manage all payroll tasks and tax compliance in relation with our external accounting partner
- Ensure that all accounting documentations are fully communicated to our external accounting partner and correctly analytically allocated
- Manage and coordinate the monthly, quarterly & annually financial closings, in reviewing & reconciling P&L and Balance sheet
- Ensure day to day P&L cash flow updates (including code allocation, etc…)
- Manage the sales administration process: approving of quote & payment terms, billing of clients and following of accounts receivable (follow up on overdue accounts)
- Track financial and operational objectives, analyze deviations and propose correcting actions.
- Do your thing!
You want to make a difference and help lead Tiller to incredible success. You are a winner!
- B.A. or M.A. in Finance or Accounting
- You have 3+ years of experience in managing accounting
- Proven ability to work well in a fast paced and ever-growing business
- Ability to interact with different levels of management and different personality styles
- Have great communication skills, both written and verbal in Spanish, English and Excel Formulas
- Are results oriented and solution driven
- Your attention to detail is obsessive, you are organized, have advanced analytical skills yet understand the big picture
- You are an absolute team player but have the ability to work independently
- Manufacturing experience appreciated as well as thorough knowledge of Spanish GAAP.
- You are fun and energetic. That’s the Tiller way!
Do you want to be part of a young company that all it does is grow, grow, grow? How about joining a young, dynamic team of over 130 people and counting? Work at the heart of a startup ecosystem? You know it, this job was made for you!
- Be part of the beginning of something special and make it yours.
- A rooftop with day after day of sun and incredible views of Barcelona.
- You really want to be at our team building events… we promise!
- Amazing work environment with enough energy to power the Delorean.