Drover is a VC-backed, growth-stage marketplace company offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: digital, flexible and at a fair, transparent price. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch, Forbes or CityAM.
Drover operates a marketplace with a complex payments system. As Drover grows, the complexity of our marketplace, and therefore our payments, grows. This means we need to build a finance team that can scale and grow with the company. This is where this role comes in. We are looking for a hard working, driven, growth minded finance assistant to join our ever growing finance team to support our fantastic finance team, and wider teams as we scale.
- Payment runs: responsible for reviewing outstanding bills, utilising the system to work through the payable list and processing payments through our banking provider
- Invoice processing: accurately process high number of invoices in our system "Receipt Bank" and ensuring the correct department approves accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Supplier queries: dealing with queries over the phone or email. reconciling statements, checking invoice status and chasing approvals. First point of contact for suppliers issues with anything payment related.
- Payments inbox: take ownership of the finance inbox, processing invoices into ReceiptBank and Xero, keeping on top of all email communications.
- Staff expenses: review expense requests, check receipts & liaise with employees on queries.
- KYC checks: perform KYC checks on new suppliers
Nice to Haves
- start-up experience