Everpress is a global marketplace reducing fashion waste and driving real income for micro brands and social influencers, through made-to-order apparel campaigns.
We’re championing grassroots creativity and are on a mission to empower creative independence in a sustainable way.
Were a tight-knit, friendly and fast growing team based out of a light filled warehouse studio in East London.
We now require a finance assistant to work closely with our 3rd party accountants / bookkeepers, utilising technologies to assist in making the department as efficient as possible.
- AAT as a minimum
- Experience of working in a media startup before would beneficial, but not essential
- Running bank reconciliations
- Handling the purchase and sale ledgers
- Managing credit control
- Approving expense reports
- Payment run approval
- VAT Return and EC Sales List
- Answering invoice queries raised by our accountants
- Credit notes & refunds
- Analysing supplier costs & gross margins
- Reporting on financial forecasts vs management accounts P&L actuals
- Assisting with board packs
- Liaising with our accountants for investor documentation
- Proactive in identifying finance initiatives - spot what needs to be improved
- Proactively develop initiatives that reinforce our values
- Flexible work and working from home
- A plant filled, relaxed working environment
- Pizza on Fridays (and fruit bowls on tap)
- Weekly team drinks
- Were a creative bunch (DJs / graphic designers / musicians / zine owners)
- Company away days and team experiences over bonuses
- Managing your own work-load & plenty of freedom