Reporting to the Financial Controller, we are looking for a Finance Assistant to join fast growing startup. The role will give you great exposure to all areas of the business, and will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the successful running of a fast growing company.
As the Finance Assistant your main duties will include:
- Working closely with our accountants to ensure the timely and accurate production of our monthly management accounts.
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Invoice processing and payables management
- Managing cash and setting up payments for review / authorisation
- Involvement in producing MI and reporting on areas such as budget variance, performance against forecasts, cash flow, margin analysis, etc.
- Processing staff expenses
- Implement process improvements to our financial systems - we are a friendly team and new ideas are always welcome; you will be encouraged to find new and better ways of doing things (especially if they make all our lives easier).
- Other general bookkeeping and administrative duties
You’re probably someone with:
- Some kind of accounting qualification (AAT or similar / fully or part qualified accountant)
- 1-2 years hands-on experience working in a finance department
- Experience using Xero (or similar accounting software)
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfort working to tight deadlines
As an early stage, high growth startup, we can offer you:
- A real opportunity to develop and grow with a fast moving company with real input into its success and the ability to influence the path forward
- A competitive base salary
- A fun, positive, energised startup culture
- A steady supply of awesome menswear for you (or your significant other)
- A busy, dog-friendly office with lots of laughs and good music
- A nice shiny Macbook
IF YOU THINK THIS IS YOU...
We’d love to hear about what you can do for us and how you can add value to our team.
If youd like apply for a role with us, please send a CV and cover letter explaining why you might just have found what you’re looking for …