INTRODUCING CAROUSEL GROUP
If you’re a brilliant individual looking for a new challenge and you want to be part of an exciting, rapidly growing business, then look no further! We are Carousel Group, founded in early 2018 and on a mission to build new, innovative brands in the online iGaming industry.
Led by a group of talented executives with more than 20 years of experience in the sector, we have acquired two top-tier brands as well as a cutting-edge technology platform. We are now set to launch a number of brands across Europe, Asia and Latin America.
Headquartered in the heart of Spain’s vibrant capital city, Madrid, surrounded by great restaurants and beautiful weather, we are now looking for top talent to join our team. This is a great opportunity to work in an exciting and innovative environment with the freedom of a start-up and the peace of mind of an established company.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You are a detail hungry financial officer or accountant who is looking for a new challenge in an exciting startup in the heart of Madrid.
You will be responsible for:
- Payroll management, and ensuring our teams are paid correctly and on time
- Tax accounting in multiple currencies and reporting back to the authorities on fees due and the settlement
- Reconciling and approving expenses for payment
- Reconciling income in multiple currencies from multiple incoming payment gateways and payment processors
- Recording and reporting against our financial projections
- Creating management reports that are clear, easy to use and provide the necessary information to make decisions
- Ensuring invoices are received, justified, recorded and paid on time
- Managing our chart of accounts and ensuring that records are accurately kept
- Assisting with creating financial models and forward looking forecasts
- More than 3 years of experience in a comparative role.
- Education to degree level, or a financial/accounting certification approved within Europe
- Excellent analytical skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbally.
- A great ability for working with others.
- A mindset to be a self-starter who is comfortable helping to build something from the ground up.
- The ability to build effective relationships with partners.
- The ability to work autonomously and proactively.
- The ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines.
- A definite lateral, problem solving attitude
- A drive to learn and contribute with ideas to make continuous improvements.
- Market competitive salaries
- Modern office in the centre of Madrid - very well connected for public transport and cars
- Flexible working hours
- Shiny new computer (Mac or Windows)
- Free books - whatever you need to help you do your job
- All the important perks - great equipment to work with, high quality (free!) coffee and an international environment
As well as a great package, our working environment is full of everything you need to keep you happy and focused in our urban-chic offices in the centre of Madrids Chamberi district. Our culture is driven by a set of like-minded, lateral, go-getting people who know how to have fun, and drive the business forward in equal measure.