We are looking for an ambitious newly qualified Financial Accountant to join our finance team. The role will suit someone who enjoys the technical side of accounting but will also enjoy the pace and variety of an exciting start-up. Reporting to the Financial Controller, this newly created role will be responsible for a broad range of day to day finance duties including preparation of statutory financial statements, month end close process, payroll, sales and purchase ledger management, supplier payments, and payment reconciliations.
- General ledger: manage day-to-day accounting operations for multiple entities and jurisdictions, including cash, prepaid expenses, fixed assets, intangibles, payroll, intercompany transactions, accruals, allocations and general ledger maintenance. This includes preparing month-end close journal entries and completing balance-sheet reconciliations and supporting schedules.
- Fixed asset register: maintain accurate fixed asset records
- Intercompany transactions: liaise with other entities to ensure consolidated intercompany accounts are accurate and reconciled, record intercompany transactions with subsidiaries and parent company.
- Compliance and reporting: responsible for compliance with all company, tax and accounting regulations including companies house filings, pension declaration, payroll taxes, VAT and corporation tax
- Payments: Ensure that suppliers and employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Reconciliation: reconciliation of all bank accounts, credit cards and cryptocurrency holdings
- Reporting: preparation of consolidated financial statements under IFRS
- Budgeting: assist with annual/bi-annual budgeting and forecasting
- Ideal for any newly qualified ACA looking for their first step into industry
- Solid knowledge of consolidations, IFRS and generally accepted accounting principles
- Previous experience in gambling, digital technology and/or start-up preferable
- A mix of audit and industry experience would be helpful
- Knowledge of blockchain will be advantagous
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel
- A hardworking, self starter who is able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- Experience with Xero desirable
- Strong organizational, analytical, and written/verbal communication skills
In return for your passion we offer competitive salary and benefits, including private medical health insurance, cycle to work scheme, travel season ticket loan and a fun environment and modern office space in central London.
Ready to join our team? Apply Now!
Working at Funfair
At FunFair we believe in a better deal for casino players. We believe in simple, low cost, responsible casino ownership. And we know our ground-breaking technology can do both.
We love the blockchain and its limitless potential, and we’re looking for geniuses, dreamers and visionaries who do too. If you’ve got exceptional skills and an entrepreneurial spirit, come and help us transform the global gaming industry.f you live for the excitement of working in a fast-paced environment at the forefront of the new technology revolution, FunFair is the perfect place for you.