We (Kinsta.com) are a modern cloud hosting startup focused on WordPress hosting. Our awesome, young, and motivated team is scattered across the globe: Europe, Asia, Australia, and the Americas.
The Financial Administrative Assistant performs a wide range of administrative tasks in support of Kinsta’s financial management, accounting, and bookkeeping. Tasks and responsibilities of the role include:
- Accurate and ongoing recording and processing of invoices to ensure timely payment and accurate record keeping.
- Administration of company expenses and the travel expenses of the company members.
- Collecting and organizing invoices
- Keeping track of the personal development budget
- Assists Kinsta’s accountants as necessary
- Assists Kinsta management in the ongoing review of company expenditures
- Enters all payroll related information accurately and on time
- Ensures all financial databases and spreadsheets are up to date
- Creates adhoc financial reports upon request
The ideal Kinsta Financial Administrative Assistance is professional, curious, self-motivated, and capable of communicating complex financial topics clearly in writing.
In addition, our Financial Administrative Assistant must possess the following skills or experience:
- Experience working entirely independently
- A keen eye for details and a history of working in an evironment requiring precise accuracy
- Alignment with the company’s ethics
- Ability to perform repetitive, analytical work
- Advanced analytical skills and the ability to understand complex financial transactions and arrangements
- Excellent computer skills and experience working with common financial software such as Excel and Quickbooks
- Very good interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and in writing, in English and Hungarian
This position offers a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, competitive salary, and opportunity for growth for the right candidate.
If you want to learn more about Kinsta and what its like to work for our team, head to our website, Kinsta.com, and look for the About Us link in the footer.