Konfidio is a blockchain venture studio based in Berlin. Combining 20 years of top-tier consulting experience with a talented team of technologist, we provide in-production solutions for various enterprise clients.
Kintaro Capital is a venture under Konfidio. It is a licensed fund registered in Malta, and specializes in investing mainly in cryptocurrencies and digital assets. We were founded in 2017 and are one of the first funds recognised by the Malta Financial Service Authority (MFSA).
We are looking for a motivated financial analyst who is excited to work in an agile, multinational environment and most importantly, interested in cryptocurrency.
- Understand, apply and monitor technical indicators on top cryptocurrencies in the market.
- Prepare a fundamental analysis of cryptocurrencies and on-chain data.
- Evaluate Initial Exchange Offerings (IEOs) and Security Token Offering (STOs).
- Evaluate the potential market for blockchain and cryptocurrencies in the future.
- Use analytical skills and statistical data to value and study coins.
- Ability to transform analysis into workable actions and decision making.
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or other related fields
- Master’s degree is highly preferred
- Finance knowledge and analytic skills
- Have experience (be it professional or personal) in trading stocks or cryptocurrencies
- Fluent in English
- A team player who communicates well with teammates
- Curious, fast learner and initiator (don’t worry, we will be there for you but you will be in the drivers seat)
- Comfortable with evaluating and communicating ambiguous options
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Python, R or other programming language
- Understanding of the technical details (smart contracts, consensus mechanisms etc.) of blockchain
- Interest in developing a tool for algorithmic trading and quant (using python, R)
- Knowledge of financial modeling, backtesting, portfolio theory and derivative products