Are you willing to learn and develop your skills in a fast-growing international Startup?
Lodgify is on the lookout for a motivated Financial Assistant to join the team!
As part of the Financial Department you will be a trustable support for accounting needs, collaborating closely with the head of the department.
What you will be doing:
- Assist with daily basis accountancy and month end closing;
- Prepare, maintain and organize accounting files;
- Provide supporting documentation for audits;
- Help with analysis related to specific areas such suppliers and purchases, banks and cash equivalents;
- Assist on monthly financial management reporting and build ad-hoc business analysis;
- Provide support in other administrative tasks.
And what you have got:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Economics with a background in Accounting;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English & Spanish;
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel is a must);
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to organize your workload and meet agreed deadlines;
- Problem-solving attitude, desire to learn and take on challenging tasks;
- Be trustworthy, reliable and handle confidential information discreetly;
- Be resourceful and have the ability to work independently.
- Paid internship;
- 3 to 6 months contract;
- Nice open office space in central Barcelona location;
- Friendly and flexible working environment;
- Regular ping-pong and foosball tournaments, plus other fun team activities!