LQID has been established because the world is changing, and we see these changes driving a new way of working, a new way of operating in a digital economy, and a new way of managing money. We see an opportunity for a socially connected economy that is driven by individual consumers, entrepreneurs, and small businesses.
Our aim is to transform the consumer experience in a way that helps make life smoother for people and businesses, using technology to enhance experiences and provide opportunities for new businesses and communities to grow.
We believe it’s time for a change in banking which is why we insist on challenging the status quo, every day. We’re a new kind of bank, built to operate in a digital world with people here to help customers live smoother. We’re going to be available 24/7 and give customers the ability to interact with us at a time that suits them, on the channel of their choice. Customers can of course manage everything themselves on the LQID App which is intuitive and simple to use.
We’re a people powered, digital bank with enthusiastic and dynamic approach to banking.
At such an early stage in the Bank’s life, products are being developed, processes are evolving, and the pace of change is high.
We are looking for a proactive, experienced modeller with excellent understanding of bank strategy, ICAAP and ILAAP to support the CFO. The ideal candidate will be both fastidious and proactive in their approach to continuous improvement.
Responsibilities will include:
- Own the financial projection model, including liquidity, capital, profitability and other KPIs
- Update the model for changes in assumptions throughout the organisation, and challenge stakeholders on assumption and data sources where necessary.
- Own and keep updated the data and assumption logs.
- Own all ICAAP and ILAAP inputs
Support finance initiatives
- Work with Financial Control and Treasury teams within Finance to continuously develop modelling capability, stress testing, KRIs / KPIs and embedding the model within the TMS system
- Identify improvements to the Finance-wide system infrastructure, inclusive of Regulatory Reporting and Treasury.
- Excellent academic qualifications
- Excellent modelling ability, and modelling experience within a retail banking environment
- Thorough understanding of latest regulatory requirements for both capital and liquidity within a retail bank
- Thorough understanding of ICAAP and ILAAP, with experience of owning all data inputs into both documents
- Comfortable in constructively challenging the assumptions of senior stakeholders
- Resilient and determined character suitable for dealing with the challenges faced in what is a ‘start-up’ environment
- Can do, positive mentality
- Flexible working approach which enables the individual to deliver against what may be time critical requirements
- Active desire to want to ‘make a difference’
- Excellent Excel skills
- Regulatory reporting experience
- Investor due diligence experience
- Prior experience in both a large bank and a start-up environment
- Competitive rate between £500-£600 a day
- 9 - 12 month contract
- Collaborative office in Hammersmith
- On site gym