The instant availability of goods has always been an unresolved issue at the core of commerce. Quiqup is solving that problem. We’re doing it via an infrastructure used by individuals and organisations to pick up or deliver goods on-demand.
The Operations team is right at the heart of Quiqup, having contact with every department in the business. We are the nuts and bolts of the business, making sure a customer gets what they want, when they want, and in a great condition.
What you will be doing
- Owning the performance and continuous improvement of our fleet of Quiqees.
- Look into how we can better match supply and demand.
- Using KPI analysis and qualitative feedback from various different departments within operations in order to achieve your goals.
- Optimising operations through innovation and process development. You should constantly be thinking how every task can be optimised.
- Be one of the main points of contact for the Quiqees, engaging with them to understand issues and improve satisfaction.
- Collaborating closely across teams to drive progress and contributing to company-wide strategy & planning.
- Managing and mentoring two people within Driver Operations.
What we expect
- 2-4 years work experience within operations, startups or logistics ideally.
- Experience within strategy consulting also desirable.
- A bachelor’s degree (2:1 or above) from a top university.
- Experience in on-demand delivery a bonus, but a good understanding of the market and how it works would be expected.
- MS Excel wizard.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
Who are we looking for?
- You thrive in a fast-paced startup and are able to work in a high pressure environment
- Ability to think outside the box. Imagination is what got us this far
- Positive and proactive nature, ready to get things done
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, willing to get your hands dirty
- You’re tech savvy (We are a tech company after all)
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Career progression opportunities in the short to medium term: Head of Fleet, and in the long term: Global VP.
- We’re international! We have people from all over the world who are super passionate about making things happen.
- Be part of something big. We’re here to change things and want to make sure we develop our people along the way.