At Octoly, we think traditional advertising is dead. Smart brands don’t buy traditional media formats anymore! Instead, they’re all starting to leverage the voice and power of hundreds of real-life influencers. This is why we created the Octoly “Free Store”, a marketplace where thousands of YouTube and Instagram creators can get free products from the best and most innovative brands, in exchange for honest reviews & original content.
Octoly is currently seeking a full-time AdTech Sales to support the FR division at our new Paris Office by growing our network of French Fashion and lifestyle brands.
In a little less than 2 years:
- We’re already the #1 influencer marketplace worldwide in terms of product placements - heading towards 100,000 reviews annually.
- We have launched in 3 countries (US, FR, ES), with 120 awesome clients on the supply side (Estée Lauder, The Kooples, L’Oréal Group, Sephora, Clarins…), and over 4,000 active creators on the demand side.
- We have built a team of 40 awesome people from France, Spain, Canada, the UK and the US.
- We have closed 2 funding rounds with top-tier VCs and received a sizable grant from the EU for our unique positioning and excellence in operations.
The Sales Representative will typically be the first sales contact with prospective customers. Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Monitor industry to provide management with regular reports on new potential leads
- Pitch and negotiate annual brand subscriptions
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Update prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- B2B sales experience, preferably with a Saas company
- Bonus points: previous experience with Beauty and/or Fashion brands
- Proven track record of over-achieving ambitious revenue targets
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently
- Native or 100% fluent in French, bonus points for other European languages
- Competitive package, based on experience.
- Fixed salary + 100% bonus, with quarterly objectives.
- Enjoy a cool, multicultural team and a brand new office in Paris.
- Join a fast-growing company, with real opportunities for career development & international mobility.
Do you want to join a fast-growing startup with big dreams? If so, let’s talk.Send us your resume and a few sentences about yourself.