Wirex is an exceptionally high growth FinTech startup. With funding to date and another fund raise on the horizon; the business is on the forefront of the industry and looking to close the gap between traditional financial services & FinTech.
Three years ago we launched as Wirex are are already 250 employees and expected to grow to 350 in 2019. We are predominantly split between our Tech team in Kiev and our headquarters in London where we house our Marketing and Operations teams.
Due to International expansion we have opened up offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Atlanta and Toronto. We have employees on the ground in each and are scaling these right now.
Were looking for an experienced and articulate freelance Content Writer to assist our team of Wirex word nerds. We are a leading-edge, FCA-regulated Digital Money platform that develops game changing financial services in the traditional and cryptocurrency space. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to flex their creative brain and tackle incisive thought leadership pieces along with “business as usual” content.
What you will be doing
- Collaborate with the team to conceive and write interesting thought leadership pieces
- Write all sorts of copy, from marketing and communications to webpages, mobile app updates, video scripts, product information, launches, the odd press release and more.
- We respect your opinion – if you can see ways to do / say things better, we listen
- Help integrate our new brand and tone of voice assets into copy
- Help to manage the editorial calendar
- Help develop our style guide and tone of voice
- Become a copy ninja – seek and destroy typos and dodgy grammar.
- Help with editing (refer to above)
- Help to craft templates for frequently used messaging and copy
- Craft Q&A for interviews
- Write /edit articles for blog posts
- Assist content manager to create content calendar to support traffic channels and build organic search results
What you need
- Previous experience in a Content Writer or Copywriter role, financial services experience preferable
- Creative thinking and ability to come up with interesting ideas
- Impeccable grammar and spelling
- Even better if you’re a fan of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether and XRP.
- Contribute to creating a positive environment
- Passionate about writing
- Takes initiative
- Sets high personal standards
- Works towards the collective success and inspires others
- English/Marketing/Communication related degree
- English language skills to a native level