We’re a global marketing agency on a mission – to spark ideas that turn the heads of technology buyers.
Joining our growing, dedicated development team as a full-stack developer, you will primarily be responsible for building and maintaining both in-house and client websites.
As an agency with wide-ranging client needs, the role will vary greatly and you will be encouraged to innovate and find new technologies that could have a real impact. There is room to grow within the organisation given our rapid expansion plans and the increasing volume of campaigns from our client base.
It goes without saying that you should be a self-starter, highly ambitious and passionate about technology and the development industry.
For this role, you will need:
- Strong PHP knowledge
- Experience working with MySQL databases
- Experience using Gulp/Grunt, NPM
- Experience of version control (ideally Git)
- Experience with Wordpress or other CMS platforms
- Experience with cross-browser issues and knowledge of techniques to avoid them
- A willingness to learn new technologies
- A keen eye for detail
- Basic skills in image manipulation using e.g. PhotoShop/Illustrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A willingness to communicate with employees of all levels across the business.
In addition, one or more of these would be great to have:
- NoSQL experience (eg MongoDB)
- Experience with Plesk
- App Development
- Experience working with AWS
- Working knowledge of ES6
- Knowledge of SEO at a website build level (page structure, load times etc)