We’re looking for a freelance UX/UI Designer with experience working on digital products to redesign our company website.
We’re a young, well-funded edtech startup on a mission to help schools use data more effectively to save teachers time and improve student outcomes. We’ve built a system that improves the input, analysis and communication of school information, saving teachers days of precious time and allowing them to target student interventions more effectively to improve the outcomes of hundreds of thousands of children.
The last major update to our website was in 2016. Since then, we’ve grown the number of products we have, we’ve implemented new branding across our other marketing channels, and we have many more exciting stories to share from the schools we work with. We want to redesign our website to reflect where we are today, and to fulfils these aims:
- Update our website content & design to compellingly, beautifully, and accurately reflect our product offering and new brand guidelines
- Improve our website UX to help convert visitors into leads
What we’d like you to produce:
- Produce a Sketch or .psd file for every page of our website to hand over to our web developer
- Prepare all assets (images, GIFs etc) required to build the website
- Advise on the UX of our new website - specifically around two areas:
- How can we increase website conversion?
- How can we incorporate more “stakeholder” facing pages into the website
- We need someone who can come into our office in West London to work
- You’ll need your own laptop
- Must be proficient in Sketch, Adobe suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc), and InVision (or similar prototyping tool)
- This contract is on the basis of clearing a DBS check
- We’re looking for someone who can work with us for 4-5 weeks starting in the first week of July. We may also need to ask advice during website implementation on an ad hoc basis in August.