Do you want to become a part of an experienced and highly motivated team? Do you want to have a meaningful impact in the financial services industry? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you.
We're looking for a Front-End Ninja
to join our RegTech startup.
You're a strong team player, able to communicate, and pro-active with an entrepreneurial mindset. You solve problems with a positive, "can-do" attitude and you're used to analyzing multiple scenarios and selecting the most suitable path. If you're also a fast learner, passionate about technology and combining the art of design with the art of programming, you're the perfect candidate for our RegTech startup.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
What you will be tasked to do:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
What we can offer you:
- Broad-based responsibility in an uprising RegTech startup with a variety of different career paths
- Plenty of room to advance and learn new technologies
- Passionate people around an exciting global product
- A team with an entrepreneurial mindset, hunger for speed and immediate results
- Offices in Zurich and Lisbon
We're a team that boasts complementary skills, a wide network, strong technical, and product and marketing skills. With great recognition in the industry already, we all share a lot of passion for our idea to simplify the way the financial service industry is implementing regulations.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in real life web development
- Good understanding of SCRUM methodology
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of Angular, VueJS or ReactJS
- Good understanding of TypeScript and ECMA Script 6
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience in Photoshop and other graphic tools is a strong plus
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to solve it
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English. German would also be an advantage.
- Swiss or EU passport