bdeo is a Spanish insurtech startup that is revolutionizing the way people interact with their insurance companies when they have a claim. We are creating a rockstar team with people who are passionate about delivering an awesome customer experience.
With offices in Madrid & Mexico City, today we’re growing our dev team (Madrid office) and moving on to the next phase of bdeo, something we’re incredibly excited about. We’re looking for a full stack developer to join us and work directly with Manu, Miguel and the rest of bdeo dev team.
We’re looking for a computing/telecom engineer with 3+ years experience.
- front end experience with AngularJS
- back end experience with NodeJS
- NoSQL database experience
- working with startups or small sized companies will be highly valued.
- B2+C1 English required
You’re someone who has ideas on what makes a good product, and doesn’t mind building scrappy features to test things around :)
- Being part of our dev team, working with agile methodologies and with an energetic & fun work environment
- High autonomy and responsibility
- At-will contract and phantom shares
- Nice offices, bikes parking & dogs friendly