Who We Are
Storefront is the world’s leading short-term retail marketplace, we are revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry and rebuilding the future of retail.
Storefront is a platform that makes retail accessible to anyone in the world, we make it possible for brands to easily find and book short-term retail space to sell their idea anywhere and for space owners to fill their vacant spaces fast.
Our team consists of 60+ passionate people based across 5 international offices.
Who you are:
You will be part of the Growth Team and works alongside Data Scientists, Products, Marketing and Sales experts, and Executives.
Our high-performing engineering team is growing fast and we are looking for smart and driven engineers to join us.
You will fit right in if you:
- Are a data driven problem solver
- Love the challenge
- Are always a learner: eager to learn about new technologies and business
- Youre autonomous: you will contribute to all aspects of Growth at Storefront: be able to write and test code as well as submit your ideas and suggestions
- Youre an owner: Pursue your ideas with the support of your colleagues but also speak-up when you have ideas and concerns
- You’re a doer: when you discover a bug or issue fix it if you can; otherwise log the incident and discuss with the team for a solution.
- You’re organized in maintaining code integrity
- You’re experienced working with product and designers and converting designs to visual element
- Enjoy working alongside other smart and data-driven people
- Love working alongside colleagues all over the world
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Have a Full Stack experience or eager to learn in both frontend and backend
- Work with diverse REST APIs in order to interact between components of our stack
- Ruby on Rails experience or curiosity
- AngularJS/Backbone/React: experience with at least one of those technologies
- Experience using Git and Github
- Passionate about building the best online user experience
- Understanding of distributed systems and scaling a multi-tiered web application will be a plus
- Ability to work in the EU
- Work side-by-side with management team and get actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed venture company.
- Be part of a fast-growing and international startup that changes every single day.
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something truly transformative.
- Learning, Learning, Learning. You gonna be the best!
Please reach out, wed love to share with you what were doing and discuss the ways we can work together.