RecoHero develops the first social-marketing platform specialised in IoT products.
The platform’s MVP will be fully operational when you’ll start working with us.
You’ll be in charge of the technical environment management. You’ll be helping the customer service for technical issues. You will also partake in the company’s business operations, decisions and management.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US:
- Be part of the project from the early stage.
- Evolve with us and partake in the development of one of the most ambitious eCommerce project today.
- Have a power of decision on the company’s strategic and financial development.
- Have the autonomy to make what you will: a team, a product and even a way of doing things
Strong expertise and at least 2 years working experience in
- PostgreSQL DBMS,
- RESTful APIs,
- ABAC modeling,
- SSL, CDN, DDos protection and security gateway
- Google Cloud Deployment
- Previous experience in e-commerce or marketplace, in depth knowledge of web and app eCommerce platforms development techniques and operational processing.
- Knowledge in marketing tools usage, such as Mailchimp or Mailgun
- Bachelor or Master degree(s) in computer science, software engineering, IT with a minimum of 2 years working experience
- Strategic understanding of business operations and business models
- Good communication and relationship skills
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical & non-technical large audiences
- Responsiveness, proactiveness & problem-solving abilities
- Familiarity with technical requirements of Internet marketing and SEO
YOUR ROLES AND PURPOSES:
- Working with the CEO, the CTO and the team to optimize, manage and maintain our tech infrastructure and architecture to high quality standards
- Bringing up new business and tech ideas to the team
Working with the team in a young, friendly and committed startup environment and putting all your efforts and focus on the company’s evolution
- Updating websites’ information and content on a daily basis
- Being able to train, inform and manage new employees and interns
- Making sure our partners and customers are satisfied by answering phone calls and handling/resolving technical problems quickly
- Identifying competitors’ strengths
- Being up-to-date on tech standards, obstacles, trends, innovations, new technologies & best practices
- Identifying trends in user behaviour and bringing suggestions based on your analysis
- Being passionate, ambitious, efficient, organised and hard-working
- Being able to meet deadlines, good time management
- Understanding our vision, short term and long term objectives
Please note that this is an employment offer.
Friendly startup environment.
FIXED SALARY and/or EQUITY (1k€ to 15k€ per annum and/or 1%-5% with a 5 year vest).
Salary will evolve as the company grows. Equity is negotiable depending on profile and experience.
Commitment and motivation required !
HOW TO APPLY: