Growth Street is redefining the future of financial services.
We provide growing businesses with fast, transparent business finance by connecting them to lenders on our P2P platform. Our marketplace gives profitable UK SMEs access to flexible working capital, with no setup fees. We also provide powerful financial insights that help business owners understand cash flow requirements. For our investors, we offer the potential to earn a better risk adjusted return.
Why do we do this? Because customers - whether businesses or individuals - want financial products that match their needs. They want services that beat their expectations.
Grow with confidence!
We are actively looking for very smart, driven individuals to join our Funding Analyst team to support prospective customers in structuring and understanding how Growth Street can support them in growing their business.
As a Funding Manager, you will:
- Work as part of a skilled and dynamic team offering an exceptional product and service to small and medium enterprises from across the UK
- Work with our Business Development, Credit and Relationship Management teams to assess and convert prospects into Growth Street Customers and manage them through the application and completion processes.
- Be responsible for qualifying SMEs with a turnover of in excess of £5m in terms of both their funding need and credit fit, alongside the preparation and submission of a prospect file to credit and subsequent completion post-decision.
- Understand the needs and goals of prospective Customers wanting to utilise our innovative products and explain how our value proposition supports the delivery of these.
- Work with your colleagues across Growth Street to continually challenge, develop and improve the experience of our Introducers and Customers.
- Be an ambassador for Growth Street in promoting our brand and values.
You will need:
- Unwavering focus on our Customers, with the ability to consistently beat their expectations.
- Ability to build lasting relationships based upon delivering innovative approaches that generate consistent value for Customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills across a wide range of stakeholders and seniority levels.
- Demonstrable financial analysis skills and extensive knowledge of the Financial Services marketplace.
- A minimum 5 years of relevant Financial Services experience, supporting SMEs with turnover in excess of £5m with working capital facilities.
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university.
We live by our core values, in our interactions with customers and within Growth Street. Those joining us will be part of a fantastic and energetic team that constantly demonstrate our values;
Be Curious: We celebrate diversity and we love to learn new things. Whether you’re passionate about taekwondo or opera, we want to hear from you. We are eager to learn, share and use knowledge to positively impact our business for our Customers: that is why we ask everyone to be curious.
Be in Sync: We are only as strong as the sum of our parts and when we bring our skills and talent together for each other and our Customers we are at our most incredible, that’s why we are always working to be in sync.
Beat Expectations: At Growth Street, we do what we do for our Customers, and we dedicate our time as colleagues to think beyond their immediate needs and beat expectations.
The role is based from our London offices in Aldgate.