Wirex is an exceptionally high growth FinTech startup. With funding to date and another fund raise on the horizon; the business is on the forefront of the industry and looking to close the gap between traditional financial services & FinTech.
Three years ago we launched as Wirex are are already 320 employees and expected to grow to 400 in 2019. We are predominantly split between our Tech team in Kiev and our headquarters in London where we house our Marketing and Operations teams.
Due to International expansion we have opened up offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Atlanta and Toronto. We have employees on the ground in each and are scaling these right now.
Reporting to the CEO’s you will be a part of the Senior Management team and be responsible Globally for the Finance function, fundraising and resource allocation.
• Partnering with CEOs, work to develop and allocate resources to meet the global business plan
• Structure and scale an already high performing finance team consisting of Management and Financial Accountants.
• Act as a trusted advisor to the Global CEO’s and Board of Directors, providing insight and analysis on performance
• Establish strong financial controls and serve as a moral compass within the company by instilling a culture that emphasizes dealing with issues in a transparent and honest way
• Design and implement the finance infrastructure that can scale Wirex globally
• Reinforce the existing positive, high energy and professional culture of the business.
• You have progressed your career in a high growth environment preferably within Fintech or payments
• You are passionate about fintech and finance and want to build a business that delivers a makes a difference to the financial industry
• You have built a finance function before.
• You have experience raising equity for a start-up business.
• You can can command the respect of a prominent and experienced Board.
• You have an untarnished reputation for personal and professional integrity and honesty.
• You have 10+ years experience, including in significant leadership role(s), in well respected finance and/or high growth technology business(es).
• Experience as a CFO or FD of a high growth consumer focused FinTech entity operating in the UK, North America and Asia.
• You have successfully scaled a company of a similar size/stage to Wirex
• You have raised significant funds previously.