Do you enjoy building relationships? Are you a storyteller who can think strategically? Do you know the ins and outs of all major social media platforms? Are you craving the opportunity to build a community from scratch?
We are looking for a community manager who can help us build and grow our community. Youll get to define strategy, the platforms, creative and tone of voice. Youll have ownership of all of our social media channels, youll build out the community section on our website, you’ll run our blog, develop our CRM content plus much more. Its a great opportunity to be part of an early stage startup and to have a real impact on the business. We offer competitive salaries, equity and many other perks.
We are FitXR and we are on a mission to redefine fitness through immersive technologies. We believe in a future where exercise everywhere, whether that is the gym, the park or at home, is enhanced through engaging content that extends your reality. To achieve that vision we are first building the world’s first virtual gym. Like a virtual Equinox, it will be a place where you can meet like minded people and experience a variety of the highest quality workouts, from boxing to cardio to yoga. To date we have built the first component of this virtual gym, BoxVR, a boxing-inspired workout app which has been described as Guitar Hero crossed with a studio boxing workout. It is the only VR app with workouts choreographed by professional fitness instructors and is currently one of the top selling apps on the PlayStationVR, Oculus and Steam stores.
- Build an active and engaged community for BoxVR and our future products.
- Define strategy, set KPI’s, identify key platforms, define our tone of voice, plan a content schedule across our platforms and create best in class content.
- Be the voice of the local community, maintaining an open dialogue between our community and internal teams at FitXR. You’ll actively monitor community groups and forums for customer insights and issues. You’ll have the ability to identify the issues that matter to the community and ensure they are well represented internally.
- Create the community section on our website and run the company blog.
- Ownership of all our social media channels
- Ownership of our influencer campaign
- Define our CRM strategy and create all CRM content.
- Gather qualitative audience insights for weekly reporting & metrics reports
- A passion for building relationships
- A first class communicator
- Previous experience of building and engaging with a vibrant community
- Experience of social media tools & platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube (experience with Reddit & Discord preferred but not essential)
- Experience using social media analytics tools
- Customer service experience (preferred)
- Copywriting experience
- An active interest in sport & fitness
- Competitive salary & Equity
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working
- Comprehensive health cover
- Family Benefits
- Annual travel pass & Cycle to work scheme
- Bi-annual offsite and regular get-togethers.
- A great team of talented individuals who love what we do
- More details can be found here: https://fitxr.com/careers