Wirex is an exceptionally high growth FinTech startup. With funding to date and another fund raise on the horizon; the business is on the forefront of the industry and looking to close the gap between traditional financial services & FinTech.
Three years ago we launched as Wirex are are already 320 employees across our London, US, Canadian, Ukrainian, Singapore and Japan offices and expected to grow to 700 globally in 2019.
Wirex is now seeking a Global CRM Manager. This will be an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking for a challenge and wants to be a key part in driving the next stage of growth at Wirex in 2019 and beyond. The Global CRM Manager will report directly to the Global Head of CRM as part of a Global CRM team.
What you will be doing:
- Lead and manage CRM onboarding and retention campaigns for Wirex
- Driving engagement across email and mobile (in-app / push messages), collaborating with the rest of the marketing team including social, search, website, community, affiliate, and paid advertising
- Plan, implement, and report on multipart campaigns throughout the customer journey, including onboarding, product promotion, segment targeting, and loyalty
- Manage audience targeting and campaign segmentation across user types and location
- Create behaviour-based workflow automations for in-app messages and triggered email campaigns
- Monitor campaign results to help optimise campaigns and increase app user engagement
- Experience producing and delivering CRM message types, including in-app messages, web and mobile push messages, and targeted email campaigns
- Experience of Braze (formerly AppBoy) or a like CRM platform as well as programs such as Hubspot, Marketo and Amplitude
- B2C copywriting in fluent English for lead nurture, customer relationship, and product promotions (email, mobile, social updates)
- Experience in HTML a bonus
- Keen interest in personal finance, fintech and/or bitcoin
- Cares about being one team
- Works towards the collective success
- Passionate about their field of work and takes initiative
- Sets high personal standards
- Drives innovations for our customers
This is a big opportunity for the right candidate to build a long-term career within a dynamic, fast moving and growing global Fintech startup.
- 25 days Holiday
- Health cover
- Flexible office hours
- Work on an incredible innovative product
- Opportunity to grow your career and professional development at an innovative FinTech company
- Central Location
- Work in a friendly and creative environment
- Regular team gatherings and social events