The Hut Group aims to be the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination. We are currently the UK’s leading multi-website online retailer with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform supporting our multiple websites. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
All of these factors combine to create a seriously compelling career opportunity for the very best talent. We seek bright, motivated and ambitious talent who can really help scale our business – in return we offer unprecedented career and leadership fast track opportunities, top of market compensation and material equity incentive (share options) for top performers.
Internationally known, Myprotein is officially the world’s number 1 online sports nutrition brand. We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious Graduate Country Manager to join our team.
About The Opportunity:
- The Country Manager has overall responsibility for the P+L, results, growth strategy and brand identity of the website.
- Ownership and management of the Myprotein brand – including product reviews, product content, social media and forums.
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the website as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Developing relationships with key websites, prioritizing new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Work in synergy with the other international teams to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence in Indonesia.
- Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with design and editorial teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Using our in-house data & technology platform, with over 7 million customers and 100 million unique visitors per annum, we can share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends
- Top level graduate in a technical discipline e.g. Business, Management, Marketing
- Strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- Proven communication and influencing skills
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility.
- Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true start-up, agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making
- Unrivalled progression opportunities, especially for people who can show the value in their analytical skill sets to drive results
- Young, fun-paced culture (average age in marketing is 24.5)
- Competitive marketing salaries