Wirex is an exceptionally high growth FinTech startup. With funding to date and another fund raise on the horizon; the business is on the forefront of the industry and looking to close the gap between traditional financial services & FinTech.
Three years ago we launched as Wirex are are already 210 employees and expected to grow to 350 by 2019. We are predominantly split between our Tech team in Kiev and our headquarters in London where we house our Marketing and Operations teams.
Due to International expansion we have opened up offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Atlanta and Toronto. We have employees on the ground in each and are scaling these right now.
This is an amazing time for a graduate to join a rapidly growing business at the forefront of the Financial and Crypto industries.
What you will be doing
- Executing CRM campaigns within emails, SMS, push notifications and In app messages
- Collaborating with stakeholders in order to hit business KPIs.
- Liaise with copywriters and designers to produce appealing content depending on audience.
- Support CRM channel to meet deadlines and broadcast timelines.
- Test all customer interactions in order to establish optimisation.
- Pulling data and creating reports
What you need
Contributes to creating a positive environmentPassionate about their field of workTakes initiativeSets high personal standardsWorks towards collective success
- Interest in CRM/Email Marketing
- Marketing or Numerical degree
- Analytical - good with numbers and spotting trends
- Basic HTML skills
- Strong analytical and data skills
- Proactive work-ethic
- Drive the global financial revolution
- Work on an incredible innovative product that combines the speed and flexibility of blockchain finance with the acceptance of traditional currency delivered via a mobile app
- Grow your career and professional development at an innovative FinTech company
- Work in a highly professional and creative environment
- Work flexible office hours
- Central Location
- Health cover
- Regular team gatherings and social events