We are looking for amazing future leaders to join our fast-growing, innovative company, who will grow and learn with us. Our graduates are driven, innovative and ambitious, and, most importantly, are a core part of our continued success.
- The Cera Graduate Development program offers a unique opportunity for your career development across Cera in areas such as Operations, Marketing, Finance and Strategy.
- We offer a 1 year program with potential opportunity of a permanent position afterwards. Throughout the year you will rotate around core business areas, giving you exposure to all functions quickly developing your skillset.
- You will have direct, daily contact with our companys leaders.
- You will experience quarterly business specific assignments giving you an in-depth understanding across our company.
Projects may include but not limited to...
- Build and optimise existing processes to enable the companys continued hyper-growth
- Offline Marketing initiatives to increase reach
- Product improvement to ensure a high quality customer experience
- Work on Strategic Partnerships with our existing partners and build new ones
- Generating ideas to improve processes and procedures
- A 2:1 degree or higher.
- An entrepreneurial mind and the desire to innovate.
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
- Be able to think analytically and outside the box.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- A keen interest in healthcare.
- Fast-growing company with great ambitions.
- Hardworking team looking to build something to change care in the UK.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment, with unlimited fruit, coffee, tea and more!
- Huge potential for growth within the company.
- Modern central London office with unlimited tea, coffee, fruit, snacks and more!.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Access to PerkBox.
- Competitive salary / Performance Bonus.
- Hands-on involvement in growing a tech-enabled start-up that is disrupting the care industry.