EVezy is an electric vehicle subscription service, the first in the UK to offer the ability to swap the vehicle you are driving on-demand using our app. Access is replacing ownership and unlike traditional car-share solutions, EVezy customers have access to an electric vehicle 100% of the time.
One flat fee covers all vehicle-related costs including electricity, with a rolling monthly subscription meaning customers have more flexibility than owning a vehicle. By managing the entire user experience, right from our own keyless entry software to having our own dedicated fleet and charge points also means EVezy offers a unique, all-inclusive vehicle service.
// The role
The successful candidate will be supporting the rapid growth of our EVezy fleet, managing and supporting the logistics of the process from receiving, on-boarding vehicles, through to managing the delivery of the EVezy product to our customers. They will support the implementation of an operations system for growing numbers of vehicles.
The successful candidate must be willing to be hands-on in their approach to support our rapidly growing start-up business. The role will expand over the coming months alongside the EVezy business, scaling the logistics processes to support this growth. Over time this will require the successful candidate to implement and manage a team that will conduct the on-boarding process of EVezy vehicles as the business scales.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that fleet logistics, growth and quality targets are met and will be involved in designing and delivering the future operations strategy of EVezy.
// Main Duties
- Working with the National Expansion Manager to develop the logistics strategy and implement and manage an ‘on-boarding team’, supporting the growth of the business
- Execution of the current EVezy logistics process including:
- Managing the process from receiving, implementing EVezy on-boarding requirements, ensuring checks have been signed-off and delivery of the vehicles
- Willing to be hands-on and complete the on-boarding process through EVezy’s growth transition, including activities such as fitting dash cameras and hardware to the vehicle (previous experience is a bonus but on the job training will be provided)
- Ensuring that the EVezy product meets our high quality and timing requirements
- Some travel to support customer technical issues and to our office in London will be require
// What we are looking for in the successful candidate......
- A 2:1 degree or higher (exceptions may be made for exceptional candidates)
- Ambition to contribute to the growth of an exciting start-up
- High competency in logical thinking and the ability to apply that to logistics / strategic framework development
- Willingness to show a hands-on approach, completing various tasks to support the growth of the business
- You full driving licence with a maximum of 3 penalty points – NO DR10 or DR30 (Held for 2 Years+)
- Must be 21+ due to Insurance purposes
// What we can offer
- The opportunity to become one of the early employees at an ultra-fast-growing, exciting startup changing the mobility and automotive landscape
- A competitive salary with further performance-related bonuses
- Contribution to Personal Pension Scheme
- Competitive annual leave allowance
// Your development
- As part of an exciting and developing business, there are significant opportunities for you to progress with the business.
- The successful candidate will be joining the team during a significant time of growth for the company and flexibility, adaptability, initiative and teamwork are key to the role.
If you believe you have what it takes, then please apply today!