Wirex is an exceptionally high growth FinTech startup. With funding to date and another fund raise on the horizon; the business is on the forefront of the industry and looking to close the gap between traditional financial services & FinTech.
Three years ago we launched as Wirex are are already 250 employees and expected to grow to 350 in 2019. We are predominantly split between our Tech team in Kiev and our headquarters in London where we house our Marketing and Operations teams.
Due to International expansion we have opened up offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Atlanta and Toronto. We have employees on the ground in each and are scaling these right now.
This is an amazing time for a graduate to join a rapidly growing business at the forefront of the Financial and Crypto industries. As such, We are looking for a graduate with a passion for Social Media.
Our products are modern financial services and mobile banking, suitable for many different audiences (from young consumers, cypherpunks, conservative parents, travellers, high net-worth individuals, and more).
What you will be doing
- Visit our branded social profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram for example) everyday to be part of the real-time social conversation about cryptocurrency in general and Wirex services
- Make best use of social monitoring tools - understand what our users are saying about our products and services, regularly reporting on the sentiments within the community.
- Actively engage customers via social channels, continually monitoring and making recommendations to leave them with positive experiences.
- Establish and moderate online forums, engage and motivate existing communities, push to unlock new audiences in different forums and platforms.
- Start conversations on our channels and forums through polls, questions, etc
- Feedback to the content team about questions or hot topics on social media to help us build more engaging content pieces (infographics, blogs, reports, webinars, etc)
- Adhere to on-brand messaging that best represents our voice and tone online
- Be able to to create, manage and execute a content calendar with engaging creative and copy.
What you needDiplomatic, tactful and poised about sensitive customer issues, complaints and frustrationsSocially savvy with a friendly online personality to build strong, positive customer experienceGenuinely interested in personal finance (investment, saving, lifestyle spending, online shopping, budgeting, etc)Proactive with creative ideas to inspire customer adoption and loyaltyExcellent written and oral communication skills with an eye for attention to detailAnalytically driven in order to produce reports using measurement/listening tools and continually finds ways to improve on metrics through new initiatives and tactics Excellent multi-tasker and time management skills - we have a few fairly busy platforms!Multilingual (the more the merrier — our app is translated in 15 languages)Enthusiastic & knowledgeable (or a willingness to learn!) about bitcoin and cryptocurrency Flexibility to work outside core hoursEvent experience
- Drive the global financial revolution
- Work on an incredible innovative product that combines the speed and flexibility of blockchain finance with the acceptance of traditional currency delivered via a mobile app
- Grow your career and professional development at an innovative FinTech company
- Work in a highly professional and creative environment
- Work flexible office hours
- Central Location
- Health cover
- Regular team gatherings and social events