Do you love the challenge and art in powerful visual communication? Does the idea of your talent having a direct humanistic impact in the world connect with you? We are looking for energetic thinkers and doers with a good understanding of digital products to join our design team. The position will start as an internship of 3 months, and ideally lead to a full-time position.
The ideal candidate is motivated to work in a fast-paced startup and has a strong desire to grow and learn. We are looking for someone who is great at producing outstanding graphic content and pixel perfect interface. Bring your passion, curiosity and talent to our team each day and youll be rewarded aptly! Work side by side with our design and marketing team on dedicated projects and watch your efforts go into production immediately.
If you see yourself in the description and think youre up for the challenge, lets talk. This application will only be open for a very short time, so send us your CV and portfolio right away!
You will be involved in:
- Producing digital and physical communications materials.
- Creating novel layouts and interfaces across multiple projects.
- Generating pixel-perfect assets and illustrations for the marketing team.
- Enhancing our visual guidelines to ensure consistent representation of Empaticas brand.
The ideal candidate:
- Has completed at least a bachelors degree in graphic design
- Has a strong design background in interaction and/or graphic design fundamentals.
- Has a design portfolio that demonstrates strong design principles for graphics, web and mobile platforms.
- Has demonstrable proficiency with design tools (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, After Effects, etc).
- Is familiar with front-end engineering and/or working with engineers.
- Is able to apply brand visual assets in a user interface context and understanding of user-centered design principles.
- Is a solid analytical, creative and visual thinker with excellent communication skills, both verbal and visual.
- Is a very quick learner.
- Must have excellent time management skills and flexibility.
- Is fun and easy to work with.
- Is proficient in English (mother tongue is highly appreciated)
- Is reliable and a hard worker; working in a fast growing startup is not for everyone.
Why work at Empatica?
- Were a full stack company on a pioneering mission to create new data, hardware, and software to save lives!
- Competitive salary
- The position is based at our beautiful rooftop Milan HQ. We also have an office in Boston.
- Free healthy lunch - being in Italy, its something you will care about!
- Flexible work hours
- Organic fresh fruits and free cookies, youll deserve them
- Massages every week, youll need them
- Much more...