OnTruck is transforming the road transportation industry. We make trucking simple, transparent and on-demand.
OnTruck is a B2B logistics platform, connecting companies looking to move pallets with our network of carriers. We offer shippers a web platform to make the process of finding the right truck quick and simple with built-in track and trace. Carriers are able to accept shipments through a mobile app, letting them grow and manage their business with ease.
Our team has deep experience in building great products and companies. We know success, we know failure; we have built platforms from scratch, we have dealt with large legacy systems. We care about each other and about the product and services we are building.
OnTruck is backed by the top investors in Europe.
To learn more, visit www.ontruck.com and a recent analysis by our investor.
What you will be doing day to day
As a Graphic Designer you will be responsible for creating the unique design language of OntruckOnTruck. You will produce designs for both Inbound and Outbound strategy, in several channels such our commercial website, landing pages, company blog, social media posts, ads, and our marketing content (e.g. white papers, success stories, slides). In close cooperation with the Marketing Team, you will visually support the messages we send to prospects and customers in our sales enablement plan.
OntruckOnTruck’s Marketing Team is extremely fast-paced, so the ideal candidate will have experience in startups and will thrive in an environment where no two days are the same.
We will offer you the chance to:
- Experience in development a B2B online brand style guidelines and assets
- Passionate about turning marketing ideas into creative, visual deliverables.
- Develops creative material for digital advertisements, sales enablement, inbound content pieces, etc., and assists with other marketing projects as needed.
- Remain current with latest graphic design and communication trends.
- Develop guidelines and processes to ensure company-wide consistency in design
- Strong graphic skills using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Able to work with HTML and CSS, and CMS platforms.
- Prior experience with inbound marketing software, UI design and A/B testing.
- Knowledge of video and audio editing software is a valuable plus.
- Familiar with the design specifications for products based on web and offset.
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
- Passionate about high-growth startups
- You are a proven team player, strategic thinker, and executor
- A strong portfolio demonstrating relevant experience
- Highly attention to detail, no comma is missing
The exciting part
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees
- Competitive salaries and stock options packages. We want everyone to have ownership and participate in company success
- An awesome office in central Madrid (Sol). We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations
- Flexible schedule. Though we strongly believe in face-to-face communication so we don’t allow regular remote working