Which metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to focus on.
- Bringing traditional and creative ideas how to grow those KPIs
- A/B testing and tracking ideas in detail
- Analyzing the data and users’ feedback
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments in order to present results and make the product more user-centric
- Driving traffic to our website, landing pages, social media.
- Understanding CRO principles and hacks and being able to apply CRO hacks to any businesses.
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral - Revenue)
- Creating and utilizing growth channels
- Optimizing channels in order to always improve the performance of the business
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and being able to create viral growth
How can you fit this job? Being able too…
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics
- Being social and understanding users’ behavior. Having great customer relations skills and being focus on customer experience (Note: being a peoples person should be part of the growth hackers capabilities but is also part of the the anatomy of an entrepreneur
- Willing to learn
- Having a startup mindset. If youre not sure what a startup is this job may no be for you…
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience - you’ve gota love that data
- Editing and copywriting skills
- Not being scared of pivoting
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing
- Programming knowledge: even if it’s not compulsory, it is recommended.
- Being performance and results-oriented
- Being curious and creative
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth
- Having experience with growth hackings tools such as Optimizely for A/B Testing, MailChimp for email marketing campaigns, HubSpot for CRM, sales and marketing purposes, Zapier to automate workflows… to name a few
This role will transition into a regional growth manager role for the Czech Republic