InMotion Ventures invests in the future of transport and mobility. Powered by Jaguar Land Rover (JLR), we work with start-ups and build products that change the way we move.
Our vision is to provide digitally enabled mobility services, employing innovative business models and technologies, which enable customers to access flexible solutions on-demand and in real time.
To achieve this, we create our own proprietary services, utilising the Jaguar Land Rover product portfolio of vehicles to engage new and existing customers in new ways. Check out, https://www.liquid.auto/ our premium car rental service to get a better sense of the work we do. We also invest globally at all stages from pre-Seed to Series B in ventures.
We are currently recruiting for a growth marketer to work on our exciting new executive mobility service. In this role, you will own digital channels, be responsible for customer acquisition and be tasked with helping build and grow the brand.
Thanks to insights learned from early prospective customers, our mission is evolving from one that is inherently functional to emotional: giving our customers a reason to ride with us. Achieving this goal is far from straightforward and presents a number of growth marketing challenges in a traditionally crowded and competitive market.
The person we’re looking for is a data-driven digital marketer with a track record of working in a start-up or entrepreneurial environment, preferably with an app-based service.
- Nuanced understanding of the relationship between product, marketing, and growth, and will use this to build a growth strategy to drive awareness, downloads, usage, and retention
- Build and execute a go to market plan across paid, owned and earned channels to achieve aggressive growth targets (launch campaign scheduled for mid 2019)
- To attract and engage customers across our website, mobile and social channels.
- Measure, evaluate and report against targets and performance of all digital marketing activity to business stakeholders
- Working closely with the Product team to optimise conversion across the funnel from all sources (AppStore, website, landing pages, etc.)
- Build, test, and iterate broadcast and automated communications across email, push, and SMS to drive activation, purchase and retention
- Develop a partnership strategy for relevant companies and social media influencers to grow awareness and acquire new customers
- You are genuinely passionate about marketing. We want to develop a brand that is unrivalled in this space and need someone who loves the job and relishes the challenge
- Deep understanding of how all elements of the marketing mix fit together
- Track record of having managed paid campaigns in excess of £250k per year for a scale-up tech company
- Have a clear understanding of data and analytics - not just what to track, but how to track it, how to measure it and how to draw actionable insights from complex datasets.
- An innate understanding of user behaviour, and a relentless focus on the customer experience
- A skilled copywriter, who understands how to use language to entice and persuade
- Project management skills to prioritise high impact activities - you will be managing all growth activities, so you need to prove that you can stay on top of things
- 2+ years’ experience in a digital marketing role with an understanding of PPC, SEO, ASO and content marketing
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working environment with inspirational colleagues
- Fantastic office between Clerkenwell and Kings Cross
- Regular socials, team events, deskbeers and treats throughout the week
- Dog friendly office
- We are an equal opportunity employers