TravelPerk is a next generation travel booking and management platform pioneering the future of corporate travel (a $1,2 Trillion market). We reached a seven-figure GMV within a year of launch and recently concluded an $7.5 Million investment round (lead by Spark Capital - Twitter, Trello, Slack) to help us 10x that growth.
We’re onto something big and we want to move fast! We’re looking for a Technical Growth expert, specializing in B2B to help us accelerate growth X10
The ideal candidate is a professional with B2B online demand generation skills to boost the sales funnel of our product:
- Analytical & Data-Driven: Highly analytical, strong talent for statistics.You know the ins and outs of your B2B SaaS KPIs, always have the numbers at your fingertips and enjoy analyzing performance through data
- Technically capable: You quickly understand how to use, set-up and integrate a wide array of technologies independently
- Hacker Mentality: You have a burning desire to know the ins and outs of any system, so you pull the appropriate levers to get it to react as you’d like
- Target oriented: You’ve owned a number and can come up with creative ways to hit that number -- regardless of whether you have no budget or a million dollar budget.
- Inspired: The idea of learning how to grow a company pumps you up, and are ready to roll up your sleeves to make that happen.
Your mission is filling the sales pipeline to reach overall revenue target and providing marketing performance visibility.
Outcomes shall be generating qualified leads through anything but paid ads, reliable tracking and reporting, managing marketing tools and database and running optimized marketing automation for lead nurturing and scoring.
You will need to work in the following:
- Demand generation & database expansion - generating marketing qualified leads, mainly via non-paid channels
- Email marketing - Database scraping, targeted B2B email campaigns, A/B testing
- Own marketing stack - Manage the marketing technology stack. Evaluate new tools and software based on our evolving demand generation needs (Tag Manager, Intercom, Salesforce apps, Google analytics, Mixpanel, autopilot, Hubspot, buffer, Unbounce, Gotowebinar, MailChimp, Reply.io, Import.io, Segment, Geckoboard, Zapier integrations and more)
- Tracking & reporting - Own tracking, attribution model, reporting and marketing dashboards and keep numbers in sync with sales and finance KPIs
- Analytics - Setup and maintain analytics tools and figure out best channels for acquisition (SEO vs. content vs. paid vs. outbound sales)
- Lead nurturing - Own lead segmentation, automated nurturing, qualification and scoring through drip-marketing funnels to reach MQL goals
- Design and execute growth hacking projects - Run experiments, build processes and implement tools to generate qualified leads while constantly reducing CAC
- Outbound prospecting - Supporting outbound campaigns collaboratively with SDR team
- Process & scale - Create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management
- 3-5 years experience running lead nurturing and email marketing with one of the leading Marketing Automation platforms (Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot).
- Proven success in running high-growth campaigns for startups, preferably SaaS.
- Proven experience in setting tracking customer acquisition as well as lead attribution models for SaaS (e.g. analytics, tag manager, CRMs, and marketing automation tool).
- Expert in Google Analytics, technical setup, and tag manager.
- Excellent English copywriting skills (native preferred).
- Expert in SFDC, integrations, and marketing automation platforms.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Tech savvy, highly analytical, good with numbers, and strong talent for statistics.
- Eye for design. Able to create compelling creative campaign assets and landing pages.
- Bonus points for B2B experience.
On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if you are:
- Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, don’t play political games, and care more about the team’s success than about your own career gains.
- Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and don’t get lost in less important ideas that are floating around.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
- Health perks: Choose between a Private health scheme or the Gym Allowance.
- “Flexible compensation plan” to help you diversify and increase your net salary.
- Coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff provided.
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.
This position requires being based in Barcelona. We can help with relocation from anywhere in the world. English is the official language at the office.