StayBeyond makes every house a home. Our innovative property acquisition model means that we are taking on a new house every week with plans to double our portfolio by the end of 2019.
We’re looking for a motivated, hands-on Guest Operations Senior Executive to join our team based in London. You’ll be working within our central operations team, guiding our on the ground resource across the UK as well as our awesome customer service team in the Philippines to deliver exceptional experiences for all our guests.
The key focus of the role is working with the Head of Guest Operations to scale the operation to meet the sales demand. This is a great time to join a fast growing and innovative start-up on the cusp of huge scale.
- Supporting our Head of Guest Operations in creating, standardising and rolling out processes to ensure the business can scale as needed.
- Growing and managing our on the ground resource and customer service teams.
- Working in tandem with the operations executive and customer service team to minimize the impact maintenance issues in homes have on the guests.
- Working with our Operations Executive to identify areas of weakness in the operation and problem-solve solutions.
- Work with our Operations Executive to use data to make the operation more efficient and scalable. Identify KPI’s and drive the whole team to meet them.
- Plan and execute proactive maintenance, from gardening to health and safety compliance, liaising with teams across our eight cities.
- Writing and training SOP’s with our on the ground and customer service teams.
- Working closely with our housekeeping teams across the country. Monitoring standards, providing training and feedback.
- Responsible for ensuring the Operations team hit their Key Results each quarter as well as your personal Key Results.
- Set up and maintain close working relationships with contractors and suppliers across the UK.
- Working closely with other teams e.g. onboarding and marketing to meet Key Results and ensure guest satisfaction is a priority in everything we do.
It’s not a big team, and you will have a lot more freedom and personal responsibility than you would in most similar roles. We are looking for someone who can combine their previous experience with a critical approach and ‘can-do’ attitude.
- You have 1+ years experience in a similar role or relevant degree field. You are looking to grow your career in this field long-term.
- You are an amazing communicator and enjoy working closely with others.
- You can quickly pick up management systems (Zendesk and Front experience would be a huge bonus).
- You are a critical thinker who fixes the cause, not the symptoms.
- You have a great attitude; you get out of bed every day ready to take on new challenges and bring #GoodVibes to our guests and our local communities.
- You are extremely organised with the ability to multitask.
- You are a problem solver who takes responsibility for your work as well as each guest.
- You are comfortable working in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment. You are comfortable taking constructive criticism.
- As we grow, we are looking to develop and grow our central operations team. We are looking for leaders with ambitions as big as ours.
- You have the right to work in the UK without restriction.
- Join a fast-growing start-up, we’ve doubled every year!
- StayBeyond team members can stay in any of our premium homes, anywhere in the country, for free. Just imagine
- Our London office is in a lovely WeWork building, surrounded by the energy of other start-ups and some excellent facilities and amenities - free micro-brew coffee, free beer and other drinks on site, free breakfast on Monday’s.
- Our working hours are 9 am - 5:30 pm with 23 days holiday + bank holidays.