Colorfy is looking for driven Hardware Development Engineer (f/m). Your main scope of activity will involve IoT-related, state-of-the-art hardware products. You will be a part of the whole process, from concept and development to running the devices for our international customers.
Colorfy is where design meets IoT hardware and software engineering. We create products and services that have a meaningful impact on the world and help other businesses launch their ideas in our B2B consultancy. We also help traditionally analog companies take their first steps into IoT, bringing them into the digital economy. To achieve this, you will be closely working together with team members who are working on IoT solutions, Blockchain data stores and machine learning systems.
As colorfy’s Hardware Development Engineer (f/m), you will be:
- Taking ownership of hardware related topics in IoT projects
- Actively involved in the development and technical presentations to customers
- Collaborating with the team, project managers and other function owners to meet the customers requirements.
- Working with customer and their internal development teams for requirement engineering, issue resolving and change requests.
- Taking part in developing related activities in product lifecycle including RFQ, Quotation, Development, Change request, Issues by working with the customer and internal team
- Academical degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- A clear understanding of mixed signal electrical and wireless systems.
- Attention to detail, analytical, creative, persistent and hands-on with electronics.
- Skilled in schematics and printed circuit board design, simulating, testing and debugging.
- Adapted to work both independently and in a multi-discipline team.
- Able to achieve goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in developing IoT components and systems.
- Hands-on knowledge of embedded programming in C/C++.
- Good technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts.
- Familiarity with Kanban, Jira, Bitbucket or similar development environments.
- Few years of industry experience.
WHAT DOES COLORFY OFFER YOU?
- Compelling projects with other startups, multinational corporate clients, and everything in between.
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team from all over the world in a very friendly work atmosphere
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Stock options
- Free BVG (public transport) Monatskarte
- Yearly professional development budget – supplement your education on us!
- Keeping you fuelled with fresh fruits, coffee and snacks
- Modern office located in the heart of Berlin (Mitte)
- No boredom! Colorfy offers challenges and development every day
- A position that offers you tangible impact on the company’s success with a high level of personal responsibility from day one.
- You will have an exciting front-row perspective on the development of global new generation IoT solutions with a steep learning curve.
In summary, we are looking for someone who is a team player and aspires to high-quality work and strives to learn and share their knowledge with their colleagues. If the above sounds like you, and you want to be a part of our amazing team, let’s chat. Show us your work samples if available.
Email Sharai at jobs(at)colorfy.me with the job title in the subject.