The Head of Business will help to shape the Treasure Truck program by delivering unique and amazing product offers for our customers. You will build and lead the team responsible for all Vendor and Instock Management activities defining, identifying, and growing the product pipeline to support our expansion roadmap. Responsibilities of your team include i) managing Vendor P&L ii) building relevant assortments by city iii) signing new vendors iv) developing a pricing and promotion strategy v) partnering with Vendors to drive terms, COOP, and availability. vi) Forecast Accuracy vii) liquidation management.
This is an opportunity for an entrepreneurial leader with a strong background in building high growth businesses from scratch, a superstar negotiator, an inspiring people manager and someone with a track record for delivering against ambitious targets. To be successful in this role you will need to be an innovator, communicator, influencer, and problem solver. You will need to be to be highly analytical, be able to think fast/act fast and be adept at finding creative solutions. You will help to deliver the UK vision for the business, gathering data to make key decisions, participating in the implementation of this strategy across all the UK cities Treasure Truck operates in.
- UK single threaded owner defining for Biz Dev and Instock Management, identifying, and growing the product portfolio through internal retail teams, negotiating contracts, expanding vendor base, setting prices, helping to develop marketing programs, driving sales/margin improvements and creating best-in-class customer experiences.
- Oversee the planning and execution of comprehensive business program for future city expansions.
- Innovate and implement ‘test and learn’ strategies throughout the business. Monitor the effectiveness of product offers and implement ongoing improvements.
- Identify, onboard and manage exclusive new vendors for the Treasure Truck program.
- Create and drive the seasonal product planning process - identifying key products, target customers, initiatives, and featured product categories. Then measure the results and incorporate into future plans.
- Own business metrics and present updates to senior stakeholders.
- Lead negotiations with key partners delivering value to both them and amazon.
- Drive cost out of the business by improving forecast accuracy and reducing liquidations.