The Head of FSO (Field Service Operations) is responsible for the operation of one FSO within a specific country. Accountable for the Field Service delivery, FSO people, operational results, financial performance, and compliance with the FSO Mode of Operation. Ensures FSO performance meets the contract KPIs and Customer Satisfaction score expectations. Reports to the Regional Head of FSO.
Responsibilities & Main Activities
- Guarantee that field services in the country is delivered in accordance with contract and with customer and employee satisfaction
- Ensure financial results are positive through close attention to cost control, absorption, and growing unadjusted margin
- Drive add on sales for field-related activities
- Support sales effort in finding and securing new field services business
- Motivate and manage performance of the FSO leaders and FSO staff
- Develop and retain employee talent
- Monitor operational performance of the FSO and ensure compliance with WLAs & OLAs
- Drive synergies through concepts of one FSO to many customers and one FSO to multiple technologies
- Production planning
- Encourage innovation and efficient work practices
- Drive safe work practices and emphasize adherence with EHS procedures
- Ensure compliance with Ericsson security policies
- Utilize regional and global information sharing, common tools, common metrics, and processes
- Communicate directly with customers to achieve customer satisfaction and contract longevity
- Primary interfaces include:
- MSIP Leaders
- Human Resources Generalist(s)
- Country-level Finance contacts
- Service Line Heads
- Delivery Flow (GSCs)
University degree required and extensive experience in service delivery
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience leading large line organizations
- Must possess strong leadership skills, with proven ability to lead a diverse technical work force
- Experience managing teams across dispersed geography
- Experience in the operation of mobile telecommunications networks, landline networks, and microwave transport
- Broad understanding of telecommunication and IT technologies
- Experience with pre-sales and business start-up activities including business case creation, costing, staff dimensioning, and organizational design
- Knowledge of Ericsson ways of working and processes
- Good English oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Valid driver's license
- Project management experience is a plus
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || 21092
Req ID: 235579