We are looking for a Head of Automotive to support the work done inside Bulb Labs, the new products team at Bulb. Our mission is to help our members reduce their bills and their carbon impact. Working with new partners, developing meaningful partnerships that are turned into new products to help our members achieve this in every part of their life is the focus of the Bulb Labs team.
Success in this role means heading up a completely new division of the business focused on electric vehicles leasing & financing.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Help refine the strategy and commercial model for Bulb’s EV leasing and financing business
- Help build a team to support EV leasing & financing work at Bulb
- Build relationships across a UK ecology dealers, financing bodies and recommendation engines
- Support in the due diligence that’s required for these partners (proactively and reactively)
- Manage targets and KPIs
At Bulb we want to hire people with the experiences necessary to get going quickly, but who are also interested in learning new things and are comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment.
Here are some of the things we think will be valuable, but were also open-minded. If you recognise yourself in any of these traits, we’d love for you to send us an application.
- You have over 10 years of experience in automotive leasing and financing
- You have some experience in the electric vehicles market
- You have some experience with technology-led organisations, ideally in consumer-facing businesses
- You are collaborative by default. You are comfortable working at all levels of the organisation and also keen to roll your sleeves up and get stuff done.
- You have exceptional communication skills and are able to communicate complex ideas in a simple fashion
- You are commercially minded, numerate and have experience working in highly ambiguous, fast-paced environments
- You have a track record of achieving success in selling complex products with long sales cycles
Bulb cares deeply about helping the technology and energy industries become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example.
We offer some great benefits:
- Be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of energy
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
- Competitive salary, share options and bonus
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- 1 month sabbatical leave after your first year
- Training budget, healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free breakfast on Fridays