No. More. Paper. Receipts!
Were building the worlds first API to tell you exactly what youve bought, not just how much youve spent. We are looking for an inspirational Head of Banks who is passionate about all things Fintech and is excited to help bring Flux and paperless receipts to the UK.
At Flux, the banks we work with are considered our partners. We’re building what many have called an impossible platform and the banks partnering with us are shaping the future of mobiling banking experiences and the core Flux product. This role will initially be working closely with our CEO and COO to manage relationships with C-Level stakeholders in incumbent and challenger retail banks. Ultimately, the Head of Banks’ responsibilities will grow with the company and we expect a team to form in this area.
Projects we work on
Specifically, over 2019, this role will be responsible for:
- Take a lead in speeding up Flux integration with our closest partners
- As a priority you will work with existing incumbent bank relationships to ensure and accelerate product development and the Flux integration. In addition you will focus on expanding product lines with existing bank relationships
- Work with founders to collaborate on established relationships with incumbent and challenger retail banks in the UK
- Work closely with legal and compliance to negotiate contracts with banks
- Eventually, build out a Bank Partnerships team. However you shouldn’t be afraid of being hands on until we build out the team.
- Experience working with large corporates as clients, navigating their systems and bureaucracy to achieve timelines
- Experience supporting tech products with a significant understanding and appreciation of the underlying technology. Should be able to hold technical conversation with a non technical counterpart.
- Excellent project management skills (organisation, time management, judgement in prioritisation etc)
- Understand when it is important to be a team player, and when to be a leader. Experience managing people.
- Don’t take no for an answer, not afraid of risk
Drive to work in a start up environment
- A hunger for success and achieving targets and able to think outside of the box
- Can balance being confident and assertive whilst remaining humble and a good listener
- Fantastic interpersonal and presentation skills to inspire industry leaders by the Flux mission
- Ability to read a room and adapt your style accordingly
- Competitive salary + bonus + equity
- Generous holiday allowance (28 days) - we encourage everyone to use their allowance!
- Company pension scheme
- Weekly team lunches
- Annual company trip
- Work from home Fridays
- Central London location between Shoreditch and Old Street
- Unlimited artisan coffee
- Fresh fruits, nuts, beers and other snacks provided
- Latest Macbook Pro, screen and additional tech set-up required
- Office building perks such as weekly yoga and fitness classes